There is a lot of kinds of poker exist all over the world. The most popular are Draw Poker, Poker with Joker, Oasis Poker and three-card poker.
Draw Poker – is the standard form of Poker. If you are absolutely not aware of the rules it’s the best chance to start familiarizing. The main target of draw poker is to collect the strongest hand of 5 cards. After first lead you can refuse your cards or get the card replacement. All cards should be hidden from other players before final Showdown or when it’s absolutely necessary.
There are two things which you should know to play Draw Poker. First are hands of five-card poker and second is ranking that means order or course of the game including how and when you should stake. In this article I will try to describe all Poker Hands you should know to play.
Hand of poker is collected with the best 5 cards combination and evaluated according the following list. The first is the strongest.
- Royal Flush: A-K-Q-J-10 all cards are the one suit
- Straight Flush: any five successive cards of one suit
- Four-of-a-kind: 4 cards of one type (e.g. four kings)
- Full House: 3 cards of one type and one pair
- Flush: any five cards of one suit
- Straight: any five successive cards
- Three-of-a-kind: 3 cards of one type (e.g. three queens)
- Two pairs
- Pair: 2 cards of one type (e.g. two jacks)
- Absence of pairs: five different cards of different suits
There are no wild cards in Draw poker all suits are evaluated equally.